8/27/07

Gonzales, why did you quit as US Attorney General?

Gonzales: I do not recall at this time that I said I would quit, but in the event I did, I want it known I take full responsibility for that decision, though I cannot say it, if it occured, was mine, because I am not aware of having made that decision, and I might not have been part of any discussions about the decision of which you speak. Could you repeat the question?

So, what? Were you fired by your dog?

Gonzales: I cannot rule that possibility in or out, assuming I am no longer the Secretary of State.


But you never were the Secretary of State.

Gonzales: That may be the case.

Or not.

Gonzales: That too.

Thank you very much, Mr Gonzales.

Gonzales: You are welcome. You may ask your question now. Or did you already? I do not recall at this time if you.......

No comments: