8/2/07

Sheehan's arrogance.

To anyone who thinks Sheehan deserves unquestioning empathy, you're an idiot who owes me an apology for continuing to exist as a nuissance to my contentment.

I'm against the Iraq war, so I'm not without at least one or more items of agreement with her, but this statement just appals,

"...In what she described as a "resignation letter," Sheehan wrote in her online diary on the "Daily Kos" blog: "Good-bye America ... you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can't make you be that country unless you want it.
"It's up to you now."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18919775?GT1=9951

The word is loved, not love, Sheehan. Perhaps it is a missprint; perhaps your emotions got the better of you, and I hope so, because the present tense of love implies you have always hated us. Which is fine by itself, but to hate and then lecture is asinine. You are not a comedian, Sheehan, so try to think better about what the hell you say.

No comments: